Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WCHS anchor leaving station for job in home state: 'Good Morning West Virginia' co-host has been with organization; for seven years

DAILY MAIL STAFF

WCHS-TV anchor Laura Baker is leaving Charleston after sevenyears.

Baker, 30, is resigning Dec. 14 to take a position in her homestate of Florida. Baker will be director of Public Relations andCommunity Affairs for the Sembler Company in St. Petersburg. Thecompany manages retail centers throughout the Southeast.

Although Baker said she would miss the Charleston area, she saidit would be nice to be closer to her family.

"I haven't really spent a lot of time home since I was 17 yearsold and I missed everyone," Baker said. "I've been home from time totime for holidays, but now I'll get to be with them for everyholiday."

Baker grew …

No comments:

Post a Comment